I recently became a postdoc fellow in the Oden Institutue for Computational Engineering and Sciences @ Univeristy of Texas, Austin. If you are interested, feel free to check a longer version of my CV .
- B.S. in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, 2011.
- Ph.D in Applied Mathematics, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, USA, 2016.
- Sep 2017 - Jul 2019: Postdoc Fellow
- Aug 2016 - May 2017: Visiting Assistant Professor
- Southern Utah University
- Duties includes: Teaching Mathematics and conduct interdisciplinary researches
- Most experienced: Matlab, Python (Keras/Tensorflow, scikit-learn)
- Less experienced: C++, C, R, Mathematica.
- Least experience: Sql, Shell
Conference proceedings talk at Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium, 2016, Laramie, WY
Talk at Chatham University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Workshop at University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Talk at NRC, 1920 Research Private, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Talk at Banff, Banff, Alberta, Canada